On April 25, a devastating 7.8 earthquake struck Nepal, resulting in massive casualties, injuries, and destruction. Relief efforts are underway to provide medical care, food, shelter, water, and other supplies to the people of Nepal as they work to recover and rebuild from this disaster. In an effort to contribute, BAIT will be hosting a pair of special offers, with half of the proceeds going to these relief efforts.
Today, BAIT opens its vaults and brings back past collaborations, with 50% of all proceeds from the sale of these shoes going to Nepal relief efforts. The collaborations will be available online at BAITme.com only in limited sizes and quantities.
Additionally, from Thursday, May 7th through Sunday, May 10th, 50% of all proceeds from the sale of all BAIT apparel and accessories will be donated to Nepal relief efforts. This applies to BAIT apparel and accessories sold both in-store and online.
Browse all products here. Continue reading for more details.
The returning collaborations include:
• BAIT x Adidas EQT Running Support “The Big Apple”
• BAIT x Saucony Shadow 6000 CruelWorld 5 “New World Water”
• BAIT x Asics “Bay Pack” – the Gel Lyte V “Splash City” and Gel Lyte V “Misfits”
• BAIT x Brooks “Centennial” Chariot
• BAIT x Etonic “Horizon Pack” – the Trans Am “Sunrise” and Trans Am “Sunset”
• BAIT x AND1 Tai Chi “Blue Apple”
All sales will be final as these are charity items.